Capture Crystal Clear Wildlife Images – Day or Night, Rain or Shine!
STOP Wasting Time driving to the Lease or Camp to check your Trail Cameras!!!
LIMITED STOCK available, so CLICK the "GET YOURS NOW" button now!
- This camera, a digital trail with MMS function, is a surveillance camera working automatically. It can be triggered at once by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region of interested (ROI) monitored by a high sensitive Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor, and then automatically captures high quality pictures (up to 12M pixels) or records 1080p HD video clips (WVGA or QVGA).
- At sunrise the unit begins to take color photos and video until there is insufficient light (dusk) when it begins to take infrared (monochrome) photos and video.
- It is easy to use, there is a 2.0 inch colorful LCD display on camera, and it supports MMS/SMTP/SMS/E-mail via GPRS Network. It is resistant against water and snow for outside uses.
- 2 inch TFT color screen to review photos and videos
- 36pcs IR LEDs for flash range up to 20 meters
- Programmable 5 / 8 / 12 megapixel high-quality resolution
- Colorful pictures during day, black and white at night
- Adjustable PIR sensitivity: high, middle, low
- Impressive quick trigger time: 0.7s
- Multi-shot pictures: 1, 3, 6, 9
- Adjustable delay between motions: 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes
- Adjustable video length: 10 / 30 / 60 / 90 seconds
- With 8 AA alkaline batteries, the longest standby time is up to 6 months
- Available operation temperature: -20 to 60 Deg.C
- With specified timer, camera can be programmed to work only during preset time period every day
- Stamp of date, time, temperature and moon phase on every picture
- Sound recording
- Support 2G SIM cards to get real-time photos
- With MMS / SMTP function, camera can transmit photos to 1 - 4 preset mobile phones or 1 - 4 email per trigger
- SMS to enable camera to shoot a photo and send back instantly, ask camera to work or not work, get number of taken pictures and battery status
- Support language: English / Spanish / Russian / Italian / French / German / Danish / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese / Swedish / Finnish
- AA Alkaline Batteries ( not included )
- This camera can either work with 4 or 8 AA alkaline batteries
- Please note that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries ( 1.2V ) is insufficient to power this device. Batteries should be inserted as indicated inside the battery case
- Solar Panel ( not included )
- To bring users better using experience, our engineers designed this camera to be able to work with most standard 6V lithium battery build-in solar panels. We strongly recommend the camera works with the original solar panel
- Power Adapter ( not included )
- This camera can also be powered by an external 9V DC adapter. Recommend to remove the alkaline batteries when power adapter is used to avoid surcharging
- 1 x HC300M 12M Digital Scouting Trail Camera Support Remote Control 2G MMS GPRS GSM 940NM Infrared Night Vision,
- 1 x Wireless Remote Control,
- 1 x Antenna,
- 1 x USB Cable,
- 1 x DC Power Cable,
- 1 x Strap,
- 1 x CD
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us at the bottom of the page to send our team an email!
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!