Repair minor dents in your car all by yourself with this Dent Repair Kit. Easy to use and effective, this repair kit can get rid of those dents without breaking the bank.
Get this amazing Paintless Dent Repair Kit now!
Most vehicle owners are still not aware of this type of repair. Paintless dent repair or PDR is a technique to remove dents and dings from your vehicle without leaving any evidence of the prior dent. Your average auto body shop say only they are equipped with tools to “repair” vehicle dents , but this is the tool they use !
How much does it cost to fix a dent?
Depending upon the specialist's skill and reputation, you should expect to pay from $50 to $120 for a 1-inch dent. Naturally, this base price will increase with the size of the repair — about $10 to $30 for every additional half-inch.
This one time purchase will save you hundreds and thousands of dollars. Share with friends and family. Learn to do it just like the pros and save money down the road!
HERE ARE 7 PAINTLESS DENT REPAIRS BENEFITS YOU WEREN’T AWARE OF
- The Slide Hammer T-Bar Tool is not only for car dent removal, but also can be used refrigerator, motorcycle body, washing machine and hail damage.
- PDR is much more cost-effective than your average traditional dent repair service.
- Paintless dent repair can repair dings of all sizes including ones the size of a coconut.
- With PDR there is no body fillers, sanding or repainting.
- That means the existing paint job remains, so there is no stress trying to match vehicle paint colors.
- Common dent repairs can be completed in just a few hours at most.
- Antique cars from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s can also benefit from paintless dent repair without worry of losing its vintage value.
- The dents won’t come back. Once a panel is repaired, it will retain its original strength.
Repair those dents right at your home now! Get this Dent Repair Kit and start saving your car and your money!
How to use
- Clean the dented area with a clean wet cloth.
- Choose which glue tab is closest to the size and shape of the dent.
- Melt the glue on the glue tab and stick the tab on the dented area.
- Let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Use the T-Bar tool to pull the tab gently and repeatedly until the dented area is back in its original shape.
- Carefully remove the tab and glue with a plastic shovel and alcohol.
Save your cars from dents now!
Get the best deal for Automotive Dent Repair Kit .
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us at the bottom of the page to send our team an email!
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!