The Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electrician use. It is easy to operate and the readings indicated directly on the screen. It can be use to overhaul all kinds of circuit boards. It is also an ideal teaching instrument for students.
LIMITED STOCK available, so CLICK the "GET YOURS NOW" button now!
- Designed for perfect fit.
15mm high LCD Display.
- Max display: 1999, Auto polarity display.
- Portable and compact design, overload protection on all ranges.
- Diode assembly test/Transistor P-N junction test/Transistor HFE test.
- Continuity test with buzzer sound in a circuit.
- Low battery voltage indication.
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V ±0.5%, 600V ±0.8%.
- AC Voltage: 200V/600V ±1.2%.
- DC Current: 200μA/2mA/20mA ±1%, 200mA ±1.5%, 10A ±3%.
- Resistance: 200ω/2Kω/20Kω/200Kω/2Mω ±0.8%.
- Fuse protection: F-200mA/250V.
- Operating Temperature: -0 to 40.
- Overrange Indication: Only figure "1" on the display.
- Polarity Indication: "-" displayed for negative polarity.
- Low Battery Indication: - /+ display.
- Battery: 9V (Battery not include).
- Dimension: Approx 138mm x 69mm x 31mm
- 1x x LCD Digital Multimeter.
- 2x Test Loads.
- 1x Orange Back Cover.
- 1x User Manual.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us at the bottom of the page to send our team an email!
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!