Guide hole saw or drill bit to drill clear holes on tile, glass, marble, counter-top, granite, etc!
LIMITED STOCK available so Click the "GET YOURS NOW" button now!
- Adjustable plates' maximum opening length is 3-1/4", large enough to put in all sizes' hole saws
- 4 removable bearings can be re-positioned at the 7 bearing holes depend on your needs
- Suction cup base has good strength to hold the centering jig tight and well on smooth surface
- Made of engineering grade ABS plastic, durable quality, not easy to get cracked
Need the hole drill used together!（No Hole Drill Included）
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw - drill bit you want to use.
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole.
3. Using water as coolant, start the hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit - hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit - hole saw.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us on the bottom of the page to send our team a email!
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!