The laser level has three laser windows, each window can launch 4 laser lines, totally 12 laser lines(4 laser lines combine to a plane). Attention: There are at least 4 laser lines, it cannot keep 1 or 2 laser lines.
LIMITED STOCK available, so CLICK the "GET YOURS NOW" button now!
- The 3D 93T laser is a cross line laser level. This unit is self-leveling with an accuracy range of within ± 4 °. The working range of this laser is up to 20m, depending on the work area’s illumination.
- The 3D 93T laser level is a compact, practical option for basic cross line leveling work. Measuring at 1/4 ", the laser can fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. It has a hard plastic housing to protect the laser beams and pendulum leveling system within. The housing has a ribbed rubber casing that protects it from scratches while giving extra friction to make it slip resistant.
- The 3D 93T laser level has one mounting nut with a 1/4 " thread at the bottom of the unit. This allows you to mount it either to a bracket or a tripod for security. The unit can be placed on a regular surface, but securing it usually guarantees less movement for more accurate work.
- Once the pendulum is in the unlocked condition, the instrument will be self-leveling within 4 degrees, when the unit is using out of the leveling range, laser lines and main indicator will keep flashing.
- The 12lines Red beam laser level is a precision instrument and should be treated with care. When not in use, the pendulum should always be in the Off position (OFF mode). Locking the pendulum allows the Cross Line Laser to better withstand vibration and Trauma incurred during transportation or if the units is dropped.
- With the pendulum lock switch in the OFF position, press and hold the operation key until the laser beam appears, and then you can select the laser beam mode. In this mode, the inclination angle of the instrument exceeds 4º, the laser beam will flash slowly.
- Waterproof grade: IP: 54
- Overall accuracy: ± 2.2mm / 10m(The new manual describes the accuracy：± 3mm / 10m)
- Orthotropic accuracy:90° ± 30"
- Leveling range: ± 4 °
- Leveling: gravity pendulum
- Maintenance and after-sales: one year warranty
- Working range (Radius): 20m.
- Power supply: 4 * 1.5V AA batteries (not included).
- Working time: 4.5 Hrs
- Laser Class: II
- 1x 3D Red Line Laser level (without 4pcs 1.5V AA battery)
- 1x Stand
- 1x Belt
- 1x Cloth Bag
- 1x Reference Board
- 1x English Instructions
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us at the bottom of the page to send our team an email!
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!